Ivory-colored ceramic tea bowl has a short foot and bell-shaped sides. On the exterior there are painted red flowers with green leaves. There is a thin red line on the interior near the rim. The bowl was made in England between 1780-1815. The Ohio Historical Society received this item from Mrs. Merrill R. Patterson of Marietta, Ohio, in 1942.
Cite this Page:
“Bowl, Tea ,” Ohio History Center, accessed September 18, 2018, http://resources.ohiohistory.org/OhioHistoryCenter/items/show/404.