Silver-plated saucer was made by the William Rogers Manufacturing Company in Hartford, Connecticut, around 1885. The saucer is marked "WM. ROGERS MFG. CO. / ROGERS / HARTFORD, CONN. / QUADRUPLE / 340." The Ohio Historical Society received this saucer from Mrs. Myron Seibert of Columbus, Ohio, in 1946. The donor gave the saucer to her husband, Myron Seibert, in the 1880s.
Cite this Page:
William Rogers Mfg. Co. (Hartford, Conn.), “Saucer ,” Ohio History Center, accessed April 24, 2018, http://resources.ohiohistory.org/OhioHistoryCenter/items/show/406.