Tin colander dates from 1875-1910. The colander has a tall, round foot and straight sides that angle outward. There are D-shaped handles at the sides. Around the sides there are six stars made up of 26 punches holes each. On the bottom there are concentric rings of punched holes.
Cite this Page:
Federal Glass Company (Columbus, Ohio), “Colander ,” Ohio History Center, accessed July 17, 2019, http://resources.ohiohistory.org/OhioHistoryCenter/items/show/486.